Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week Fourteen ...

Our sidewalk was poured!


Porch ceiling was put up! We have can lights and speakers that run all along the porch ceiling.

The beams will all be wrapped, this one isn't done yet.

This is what they will look like.

More siding was done.... very close to this being done.

Sneak Peak of the slate that will be in our kitchen, mudroom and hallway. I love it.

Toilets were installed! I love them.... as silly as that is, it's true! {baseboard still needs to be installed}

I love the handles.

Other plumbing was installed, too!

And more light fixtures. We also trimmed out the windows in the master and started the baseboard in the master, too. This is a pretty good picture of the color in our room. I love it.

Baseboard shot. 


Some more happenings this past week ... 

The whole upstairs is all painted {my husband rocks}!
The slate started getting laid on Saturday a.m. 
The main level started getting painted 

We are getting SO close and can't wait to finally be in our house! I'll be back soon! 

4 comments:

  1. thanks for posting, Kid. looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so good! Everything is coming together, and I love the colors you picked out! WAY TO GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Love the slate and the toilet handles:) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete