Saturday, September 24, 2011

Week Ten {Continued...}

Here I am behind once again! I guess I should pretty much forget trying to update during the crazy work week, huh?! 

I met with the paint consultant out at the house yesterday and we finalized our paint colors! I love them {for now} and can't wait to see them up on the walls! Hopefully we love them as much once they are on the walls as we do now. That part is always a little scary. We have done this many times and I am very aware of the fact that it can sometimes turn out NOTHING like you imagined it!

The dry wall is finished as of today! Woooo Whooo!

Weston and I are both fighting nasty colds so I am not sure if I will be out there again this weekend to get more pictures but, here are the ones from last Sunday. A week outdated already! 

Nick's siding painting set up in the garage.

Rounded edges.

Soffit and fascia {the white trim around the house and porch} was finished!


Nick working on the rock walls.

One of them is done!

We have some grass starting to grow. One of the hardest things for me was seeing the beautiful field grass get dug up and the trees cut down while building. So glad that part is over!


Red farm house! There is more done now. You can also see the hay on the ground. Nick and his parents worked hard on getting that all graded and seed and hay down.

We now have water too! & We can water our grass.
I will be back soon with pictures from this last week {week eleven}!
Hope you are all having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It looks so great :) I bet every little piece you get accomplished feels so much closer to the finish line! And nothing like grass . . .hope it grows fast!

    I found the background/etc on a website (yep will have to recall which one so I can share because it was a freebie this woman did) So then I tried my best to make the header but can't quite get the size just right yet, but I LOVED the colors and design :)

    I hope you guys are feeling better soon . . .school germs are awful!

    ReplyDelete