Friday, July 15, 2011

Week One { Day Three & Four } ...



On Wednesday, July 13th the cement truck came to pour the footings for our basement walls! This made it seem so real because they were pouring the beginning of our foundation. It was exciting to watch and Porter loved it. I think it was by far his favorite "big machine" so far. We stayed for quite a while watching them work.



 The sky was beautiful that day. I couldn't help but take random pictures of our land. 



 Garage!

 Porter was exhausted on the way home and passed out cold. Ha! It was only 6:00! Sweet little face. 


 On Thursday, July 14th we didn't go together to the property until almost dark {Nick stops by and checks things out through out the day} because we were out to dinner with Greg and Cookie. Above is our view at dinner. Gorgeous. We had a blast and the food was amazing. After we got done with dinner we stopped by really fast so I could see the progress from the day and snap some pictures. I, however, forgot my camera so these were snapped with my I-Phone!

 They had everything set up to pour the concrete for our walls, which will happen today!

Again, the sky was gorgeous. It was a fabulous night.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Things are coming along quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a bunch of new homes just down the road going in and Parker loves walking or driving by to check out the machines too. I bet Porter is that much more excited because it will be HIS house :) Things are moving so quick!!!! Exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete