Monday, July 25, 2011

Week Two {Day Three, Four, Five & The Weekend} ...

Last week was a big week in house progress! I suppose that every week will feel like that {hopefully} from here on out. I am going to try not to get so behind with my posting in the coming weeks. There is just too much happening and I get behind so easily when I miss a few days!




 On Wednesday they started to frame our walkout basement wall. In this pictures you can see where the sliding glass door will be as well as the window.


 This was the first time we were able to actually walk inside the house. Porter loved this and I think it really made him realize exactly what was going on. He is really excited for his new house. It's really, really cute, he talks about it all the time!
 On Friday they were finally able to pour the concrete in our basement. This was delayed a few days because it was so hot out {90+ degrees, gross!}.


 Nick was still extra cautious of the heat and went and poured water all over the concrete {so it wouldn't crack} on Friday evening and Saturday.


 On Saturday we headed out as family to the property. Nick's parents met us out there and while Weston slept we played on the property, and Nick mowed the lawn! We went home around lunch time and then later that day Nick came back out and started building our white farm fence. I was super excited about this! 


 & here are some pretty shots from last week! 

I will be back tomorrow with pictures from today {week three!}. They started framing our floor and walls!

2 comments:

  1. Sis, I didn't know you were building a fence! How cool! That is going to look great.

    ReplyDelete