Thursday, August 11, 2011

Week Five {Sneak Peek...}

This week as been crazy busy. Between enjoying our family being in town, and taking care of a sick baby {Weston's turn...} we haven't had much time to sit down and breathe {do we ever?!}. Last night my sister, who is a professional wedding photographer in Los Angeles, took our family pictures out on our property. Porter was NOT having it, but I know she still managaed to capture our sweet family and I can't wait to see them. In all the chaos I only mangaged to snap two pictures as we were leaving, so here you go! More to come soon.



Roof is framed, and the garage is going up. Our showers have been delivered {crazy!} and it really, truly, LOOKS LIKE A HOUSE now! So exciting!

1 comment:

  1. It looks so amazing!! I know you're so excited to see your HOUSE!!!!

    ReplyDelete