Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Week Three {Day Five} ...

 On Friday our guys got the interior walls framed on our house! This was super hard to capture via picture, but I did my best. I also forgot my camera and was using my I-Phone... so these are not by any means the greatest pictures, but you get the point! With this picture {above} and the one below I am standing in our soon to be garage while taking the pictures.



 Backyard shot. 


 Walk-out basement shot. 

 Rock wall by the basement. 

Sweet boy with dirt all over his face from playing on the property!

I am way behind this week seeing as it's already Wednesday and I haven't been out to the house this week. Porter is sick and so I have been lounging and taking it easy with him & Weston.  This week they have been working on framing our second story, doing some more excavating work and yesterday they started drilling our well and will finish today! As soon as I am able to I will get out there so that I can take some updated pictures and post them. 

Last week we picked out our carpet {we will only have carpet in the upstairs bedrooms} and a few different hardwoods that we need to chose from still {for the whole main level, except the mudroom which will be tile}. We have an appointment tomorrow to pick out our tile {for bathrooms, and mudroom} and will finalize our kitchen cabinets on Friday. We also need to pick out or siding color this week and so far this has proven to be one of our biggest challenges. Siding color isn't really something you can mess up on because it's not an easy fix! I sure hope we find a color we love, and are confident in, soon!

1 comment:

  1. I hope Porter feels better soon . . .the worst to be sick when the weather is nice out. The house is coming along SO fast! It looks great, and I bet as overwhelming as all those choices are to make, each one made makes your home that much closer to completion :)

    ReplyDelete