Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week Four {Days One thru Four} ...

This week was a crazy week! With Porter being sick I wasn't able to get out to the house until Thursday evening. My mom and grandparents came in and watched the boys while Nick and I went and picked out the tile for our house {which was so much fun!} and then we took them out to the house so that my grandpa and grandma could see it for the first time. I was SO excited to see the progress since I hadn't been there all week, and to show my grandparents for the first time.

This week so far they:

  • Finished framing the main level walls 
  • Dug the well 
  • Framed the second level floor 
  • Started framing the second level walls 
  • Started on the garage framing
  • Continued with the excavation of our land 
I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking...

 View from garage side of the house.


 Front of the house.


 Walk-out.


 Back of the house.



 Master bedroom window :) 


 My Grandma and Grandpa. I love them. 

 View from the master bedroom big window.


 Standing in the master bedroom. 

 Porter and Nana (my mom). 

 Standing in Porter's room. 


 My grandpa. 

 View coming down the driveway just out of the garage.

1 comment: