Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Week Four {Day Five & the Weekend} ...

I am having all sorts of issues with blogger. It won't let me update the blog, and once I do it doesn't say it's updated? So, once again, I am way behind! I haven't been out to the house since Sunday {family in town this week}, so these pictures are a little outdated {which is good... means things are moving right along}! We are headed out to the house this evening, with my sister, to have our family pictures taken on our land. So far it's a beautiful day here, and actually pretty cool, so I am hoping it stays that way! Hard to belive we are already in week five. I am getting so anxious for the house to be done, and for us to be in our own home and space again, but I really am enjoying the building process. Here are some pictures from the weekend, updated pictures coming soon!





 Roof trusses going up! I believe they finished these yesterday.




 Standing in dining room looking into livingroom at window, fireplace, window.


We have our stairs! I was so excited about this!!


View from glass doors in livingroom {going onto the porch/deck}.


Standing in diningroom looking down hallway and into the main enterance.


Main level half bath.


Future pantry {kind of hard to see here... the back framing is also two closets}.


Mudroom! Very excited for this {with a dog, two boys and a husband...!} because we didn't have one at our old house!


Trusses.


Nick got more done on our fence! This will be painted white.


Back shot of the house/trusses.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast it is going :) It looks great and I love how you can really start to see spaces in the house . . and mud room yes please!!!!

    ReplyDelete